Powdered Milk Saves Money Easy

Photo of powdered milkImage via Wikipedia

Not everyone is a fan of powdered milk for drinking. However, one place I find it easy to use is in cooking. Some of my most common recipes I have actually done a conversion in my recipe book so that when I am cooking, I simply add the powdered milk and water separately to the dish (rather than having to make up the powdered milk).

It's only a small change to make and may only save cents per use. Those cents can add up to dollars over time.

This also means that I don't use up our supply of fresh milk when cooking which saves me having to run to the store to purchase more (and inevitably buy several other items that you weren't expecting to buy when entering the store).
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: